In order to fund the new tribe, Rutmut and his orcs recently led raids on a number of farms in the area, seizing commodities and animals. During one raid, Rutmut’s brother Hurk kidnapped a farm girl. “Just like old times!” he bragged. Unfortunately, the girl was the constable’s daughter. And now there’s a sizable bounty on Rutmut’s head: 500 gold pieces dead or alive.
This is the first part of the Heart of Darkling series and a request from one of my patrons. I’ve been wanting to stock this map for some time, so I’m excited to take a stab at it. Hopefully, as time progresses I can work on filling out the other 9-10 maps that are part of this series.
Rutmut’s Rendezvous is intended for 3-5 1st-level adventurers using Fifth Edition rules.
- 12 areas for your PCs to search through
- Fifth Edition compatible (OGL ready)
- Traps and encounters keyed for 1st-level adventurers
- Cartography by professional cartographer Dyson Logos
- Adventure hooks leading into other parts of the Heart of Darkling megadelve
Before you decide to buy the PDF, you can read it for FREE on the site: The Heart of Darkling Part 1 – Rutmut’s Rendezvous
All downloads are backed up by a 7-day guarantee. You don’t like it, and I’ll refund the entire thing, no questions asked!
Thumbnail image by Wizards of the Coast.