Awaken is a Fifth Edition adventure for three to five characters of 5th to 7th level and is optimized for a party of four characters with an average party level (APL) of 5. Although the adventure sees a fair amount of combat, it also requires critical thinking and roleplaying. Players who only wish to fight their way out of situations may not enjoy this adventure.
Far out in the middle of the ocean stands an island of sand, rock, jungle, and creatures. This island isn’t on any map. It isn’t in any history books. No sea shanties share songs of its existence. No, this island is a total mystery. For centuries, it’s trapped explorers, both domestic and extraterrestrial, within its watery borders. Humanoid, animal, fiend, or celestial, no one has ever been able to escape Mystery Island.
Mystery Island Adventures
This adventure references other adventures and locations within Mystery Island. While they aren’t necessary to complete this adventure, they will expand the story and allow for play through the 10th level.
The remaining Mystery Island adventures will be available in the upcoming BroadSword Magazine #15. To get your copy of BroadSword either consider becoming a Patron or Pre-order your copy through the DMDave store now!
Included in this product:
- The Awaken adventure PDF (48 pages!)
- Digital map pack for all adventure locations
- Foundry VTT module and digital assets
As a DMDave adventure, you can expect the following features and benefits:
- Original Artwork. DMDave-brand products include their own original artwork for you to enjoy.
- Professional Cartography. Tom Cartos maps bring life to every adventure location with remarkable attention to detail.
- Endless Customization Options. Thanks to its adaptable nature, the various locations in Ostenwold can fit into any campaign setting.
- Dynamic Lighting. Experience all of the awesomeness that is virtual tabletop gaming with fully realized dynamic lighting and illumination.
If you would rather have the adventure module on its own, click here for the Awaken adventure PDF!
Interested in playing this adventure on Roll20? Check out the add-on version here!