BroadSword Monthly #3 from DMDave, JD Russell, Scott Craig, Bodie Hartley, Dyson Logos, and others.
From DMDave, the internet’s most prolific original Fifth Edition content creator, comes BroadSword Monthly Issue #3!
BroadSword is an original tome with monsters, new adventures, player options, and more for the world’s most famous fantasy tabletop roleplaying game.
In this instant-download PDF version of BroadSword Monthly Issue #3 you’ll find five exciting Fifth Edition adventures for character levels 1-10:
- The Mystery of Hoegar’s Hollow (level 1)
- Loot, Die, Repeat (level 4)
- It Hunts (level 5)
- Tomb of the Kirin-Born Prince (level 7)
- Clash at Kobold Cauldron (level 10)
Issue #3 Highlights: In the original time-traveling adventure Loot, Die, Repeat, players must escape an endlessly repeating trap. In Clash at Kobold Cauldron, the heroes run a gauntlet of crafty kobold traps in order to save the city of Knotside. You’ll also find Strange Races, a set of rules to create your own, custom fantasy races for 5e. This rule set is exclusive to issue #3.
Also included in issue 3 of BroadSword:
- How to create balanced fantasy races and monsters from scratch
- A new character class: The Space Luchador!
- A new monastic tradition and a new martial archetype
- Six new magic items
- Twenty new monsters
Product Description: BroadSword Monthly Issue No. 3 PDF for instant download (98 pages!)