From DMDave, the internet’s most prolific original Fifth Edition content creator, comes BroadSword Monthly Issue #3!
BroadSword is an original tome with monsters, new adventures, player options, and more for the world’s most famous fantasy tabletop roleplaying game.
Inside this paperback issue, you’ll find five exciting Fifth Edition adventures for character levels 1-10:
- The Mystery of Hoegar’s Hollow (level 1)
- Loot, Die, Repeat (level 4)
- It Hunts (level 5)
- Tomb of the Kirin-Born Prince (level 7)
- Clash at Kobold Cauldron (level 10)
Issue #3 Highlights: In the original time-traveling adventure Loot, Die, Repeat, players must escape an endlessly repeating trap. In Clash at Kobold Cauldron, the heroes run a gauntlet of crafty kobold traps in order to save the city of Knotside. You’ll also find Strange Races, a set of rules to create your own, custom fantasy races for 5e. This rule set is exclusive to issue #3.
Also included in issue 3 of BroadSword:
- How to create balanced fantasy races and monsters from scratch
- A new character class: The Space Luchador!
- A new monastic tradition and a new martial archetype
- Six new magic items
- Twenty new monsters
Product Description: BroadSword Monthly Issue No. 3 / Size: 8.5″ x 11″ / Medium: softcover / Cover: color / Interior: black & white / Length: 98 pages / Extras: FREE instantly downloadable PDF version of Issue #3 to enjoy while you await your physical copy in the mail.