From DMDave, the internet’s most prolific original Fifth Edition content creator, comes BroadSword Monthly Issue #6!
BroadSword is an original tome with monsters, new adventures, player options, and more for the world’s most famous fantasy tabletop roleplaying game.
In this instant-download PDF version of BroadSword Monthly Issue #6, you’ll find nine exciting Fifth Edition adventures for character levels 1-20:
- Midnight in the Ashen Grove (level 1)
- Tether: The Mystery of Skirvin Manor (level 3)
- Below (level 3)
- Hand of the Eight Chapter 7: The Summer Land (level 5)
- Hand of the Eight Chapter 8: The Shores of Shadow (level 5)
- Lost Castle of Dreams (level 9)
- The Blind Cavern (level 10)
- Those Who Writhe Below (level 12)
- Rain, Lightning, Thunder (level 20)
Issue #6 Highlights: In this edition of BroadSword, The Hand of the Eight adventures continue where they left off in BroadSword Issue #4 with two exciting new chapters. In Hand of the Eight Chapter 7: The Summer Land, the characters scope out clues at the Greatwall museum that point to a secret basement below. In Hand of the Eight Chapter 8: The Shores of Shadow, players awake within an infinite sea of liquid shadow known as the Black Cauldron. With no memory of how they arrived, players must find a way to survive.
Also included in issue 6 of BroadSword:
- The town of Greatwell full description and maps
- Two new sub-races for dwarven and human characters
- New rules and background for magic in Omeria
- Three new magic items
- Thirty-one new monsters
Product Description: BroadSword Monthly Issue No. 6 PDF for instant download (170 pages!)