From DMDave, the internet’s most prolific original Fifth Edition content creator, comes BroadSword Monthly Issue #6!
BroadSword is an original tome with monsters, new adventures, player options, and more for the world’s most famous fantasy tabletop roleplaying game.
Inside this paperback issue, you’ll find nine exciting Fifth Edition adventures for character levels 1-20:
- Midnight in the Ashen Grove (level 1)
- Tether: The Mystery of Skirvin Manor (level 3)
- Below (level 3)
- Hand of the Eight Chapter 7: The Summer Land (level 5)
- Hand of the Eight Chapter 8: The Shores of Shadow (level 5)
- Lost Castle of Dreams (level 9)
- The Blind Cavern (level 10)
- Those Who Writhe Below (level 12)
- Rain, Lightning, Thunder (level 20)
Issue #6 Highlights: In this edition of BroadSword, The Hand of the Eight adventures continue where they left off in BroadSword Issue #4 with two exciting new chapters. In Hand of the Eight Chapter 7: The Summer Land, the characters scope out clues at the Greatwall museum that point to a secret basement below. In Hand of the Eight Chapter 8: The Shores of Shadow, players awake within an infinite sea of liquid shadow known as the Black Cauldron. With no memory of how they arrived, players must find a way to survive.
Also included in issue 6 of BroadSword:
- The town of Greatwell full description and maps
- Two new sub-races for dwarven and human characters
- New rules and background for magic in Omeria
- Three new magic items
- Thirty-one new monsters
Product Description: BroadSword Monthly Issue No. 6 / Size: 8.5″ x 11″ / Medium: softcover / Cover: color / Interior: black & white / Length: 170 pages / Extras: FREE instantly downloadable PDF version of Issue #6 to enjoy while you await your physical copy in the mail.