BroadSword Monthly #1 is the inaugural BroadSword issue from DMDave, JD Russell, Scott Craig, Bodie Hartley, Dyson Logos, and others.
From DMDave, the internet’s most prolific original Fifth Edition content creator, comes BroadSword Monthly Issue #1!
BroadSword is an original tome with monsters, new adventures, player options, and more for the world’s most famous fantasy tabletop roleplaying game.
In this instant-download PDF version of BroadSword Monthly Issue #1, you’ll find three exciting Fifth Edition adventures for character levels 1-11:
- The Trial of Heroes (any level)
- The Secret of Forsaken Peak Part 1: Enemy Mine (level 5)
- The Battle of Dragard Mine (level 11)
Issue #1 Highlights: In the original adventure The Trial of Heroes, players must overcome a series of ten puzzles in the ultimate test of cleverness. The Secret of Forsaken Peak Part 1 appears exclusively in BroadSword Monthly issue #1 and cannot be found anywhere else, while heroes defend a dwarven mine from a horde of ravening beastmen in The Battle of Dragard Mine.
Also included in issue 1 of BroadSword:
- New mass combat rules
- Five new magic items
- Ten new monsters
- Evadimus’ School for Gifted Spellcasters campaign setting
- The Eastern Borderlands campaign setting
- A fold-out poster of the cover artwork by JD Russell
Product Description: BroadSword Monthly Issue No. 1 PDF for instant download.