From DMDave, the internet’s most prolific original Fifth Edition content creator, comes BroadSword Monthly Issue #1!
BroadSword is an original tome with monsters, new adventures, player options, and more for the world’s most famous fantasy tabletop roleplaying game.
In this instant-download PDF version of BroadSword Monthly Issue #1, you’ll find three exciting Fifth Edition adventures for character levels 1-11:
- The Trial of Heroes (any level)
- The Secret of Forsaken Peak Part 1: Enemy Mine (level 5)
- The Battle of Dragard Mine (level 11)
Issue #1 Highlights: In the original adventure The Trial of Heroes, players must overcome a series of ten puzzles in the ultimate test of cleverness. The Secret of Forsaken Peak Part 1 appears exclusively in BroadSword Monthly issue #1 and cannot be found anywhere else, while heroes defend a dwarven mine from a horde of ravening beastmen in The Battle of Dragard Mine.
Also included in issue 1 of BroadSword:
- New mass combat rules
- Five new magic items
- Ten new monsters
- Evadimus’ School for Gifted Spellcasters campaign setting
- The Eastern Borderlands campaign setting
- A fold-out poster of the cover artwork by JD Russell
Product Description: BroadSword Monthly Issue No. 1 PDF for instant download.