From DMDave, the internet’s most prolific original Fifth Edition content creator, comes BroadSword Monthly – 3 Issue Subscription (Print)
BroadSword is an original tome with monsters, new adventures, player options, and more for the world’s most famous fantasy tabletop roleplaying game.
This three-issue print book subscription to BroadSword Monthly includes:
- The current issue of BroadSword in print – shipped out to you right away
- Each new issue of BroadSword in print – shipped as they are released for the duration of your subscription
- Original, new Fifth Edition content
- Original artwork from world-class fantasy artists
- Each issue features new monsters, maps and more
- Exciting, original adventures for 5E
- A digital PDF version of each issue available for instant download as released
How it Works:
- Your subscription will start with the current issue of BroadSword, which will be mailed out to you following your subscription purchase.
- Subsequent issues are released monthly and will be shipped to you when they are ready.
- You’ll also be granted instant access to the PDF version of the each issue as released for as long as your subscription lasts. We will email your link, or you may simply access the downloads section of your My Account dashboard to download your PDFs.
- Note: PDF versions of BroadSword typically come out 1-2 weeks before the print versions are ready to ship.
Product Description: BroadSword Monthly – 3 Issue Subscription (Print) / Included: The current issue of BroadSword, shipped at the time of purchase, 2 additional issues of BroadSword (Print), shipped as released / Medium: 3 softcover books / Covers: color / Interiors: black & white / Length: 100-130 pages each / Extras: FREE instantly downloadable PDF versions of BroadSword as they are released, to enjoy while you await your physical copies in the mail.
OUR SUBSCRIPTIONS INCLUDE FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Please note that you may still need to pay any customs or import fees required by your home country at the time of delivery. International customers, please include your telephone number when placing your order. At this time, we are not able to ship to international addresses that are located within a customs union, or any other postal-delivery restricted zones.