Griffon Nest is a Fifth Edition plug-in adventure for four characters with an average party level (APL) of 5, 8, 11, or 14. This document offers details for each level and makes adjustments accordingly. The characters visit a high-up location home to a griffon nest. They can take the griffon eggs and sell them, or raise the griffons themselves using the supplemental griffon training rules included at the end of the document.
As a plug-in adventure, the adventure content serves as drop-in material for game masters who wish to add a dungeon to a preexisting campaign or need a side quest. If you need a hook for this adventure or already have a similar hook, the Griffon Nest Hooks table offers details for introducing this adventure to your players.
The following items are included in this product:
- Premium color adventure PDF of Dungeons & Lairs 19: Griffon Nest (13 pages!)
- Premium color supplement PDF with monsters by It’s A DnD Monster Now
- New magical item by The Griffon’s Saddlebag
- Maps by Cze & Peku
- Printable miniatures by Paperforge
- Foundry VTT module files
- All digital tokens, maps, and assets required to run the adventure on your VTT of choice!
Interested in playing this on Roll20? Check out the add-on version here!