Shrine of the Emperor of Bones is a Fifth Edition adventure for three to five characters of either 1st to 2nd level OR 5th to 7th level and is optimized for a party of four characters with an average party level (APL) of 1 OR 5. This adventure is setting agnostic, meaning that you can easily set it into any campaign setting or environment of your choice. Ideally, the shrine is hidden in a tropical environment such as a jungle or even under a town or city where water would easily flood its chambers.
Once a noble’s son with a promising future in arcane magic, the self-proclaimed emperor of bones destroyed himself and his followers during a necromantic ritual gone awry. Resurrected and driven by a compulsion to complete the ritual, the emperor continues his dark practices at the shrine that bears his name.
Included in this product:
- Premium adventure PDF optimized for 1st-level player party
- Premium adventure PDF optimized for 5th-level player party
- All digital assets required to play the adventure module on your VTT of choice!
As a DMDave adventure, you can expect the following features and benefits:
- Original Artwork. DMDave-brand products include their own original artwork for you to enjoy.
- Professional Cartography. Wizards of the Coast-pro Dyson Logos designed the original map for The Shrine of the Emperor of Bones. DMDave rebuilt the map for a clean VTT experience.
- Endless Customization Options. Thanks to its adaptable nature, this adventure fits into any setting with an underground evil temple.
- Dynamic Lighting. Experience all of the awesomeness that is virtual tabletop gaming with fully realized dynamic lighting.
Interested in playing this adventure on Roll20? Check out the add-on version here!