The DMDave team is looking for a full-time virtual assistant to help out this fast-growing multimedia company.
This is the chance to get in on the ground floor with us which could lead to major leadership roles within the company, stock options, and other exciting career opportunities as we expand.
- Reporting directly to DMDave
- Organizing DMDave’s schedule and setting appointments
- Communicating between the different company stakeholders
- Bookkeeping and invoicing
- Some customer service tasks
These are the qualifications you must have:
- Google tools such as Gmail, Documents, and Sheets
- Customer service
- Logistics and time management
- Flexibility with tasks (we’re a start-up, so things change quickly!)
- Strong organizational skills
- Remote work experience
Additional qualifications that we would like you to have, but aren’t 100% necessary. However, having these skills will lead to higher salary:
- Copywriting skills
- Knowledge of TableTop RPGs, particularly D&D Fifth Edition
- Marketing and business management skills
- Graphic design skills (particularly with Adobe)
- This is a full-time position where you will be asked to work at most 40 hours per week.
- The business operates primarily from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (USA) Monday through Friday—this is the time that Dave usually works, takes meetings, etc.
- You will have off weekends and major holidays, plus two weeks of vacation time each year (available after your first six months at the company).
Compensation and benefits:
- Salary: $30,000 – $40,000 USD annual negotiable based on experience and skills plus bonuses
- Benefits: Free products from the DMDave brand, annual company meet-ups (once the pandemic ends, of course), flexible hours, two weeks of paid vacation time.
- Raises: We do two evaluations per year (June and December) with % based increases on salary based on performance.
Please note that all positions are for 1099 contractors only. You will have to manage your own payroll taxes. If we bring you onto the staff, you can expect to receive a contract shortly after we take you on.
How to apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to review.
Your email should have the subject “DMDave Virtual Assistant” in it.
We look forward to meeting you!