From DMDave, the internet’s most prolific original Fifth Edition content creator, comes BroadSword Monthly Issue #10!
BroadSword is an original tome with monsters, new adventures, player options, and more for the world’s most famous fantasy tabletop roleplaying game.
In this instant-download PDF version of BroadSword Monthly Issue #10, you’ll find eleven spine-tingling Fifth Edition adventures for character levels 1-20:
- The Never-Ending Dungeon Part 2 (any level)
- Qua-Soko Unveiled (level 1-3)
- Dreams in the Witch Room (level 1)
- The Atrophy of Flesh (level 2)
- The Lurkers (level 3)
- Duergar at the Snowed Inn (level 2)
- Haunts of the Ice Cavern (level 1 or 3)
- The Mines of Khazakahn (level 7)
- Dread in Whitchurch (level 8)
- The Black Dragon Lair (level 4, 9, or 16)
- Assault on the Infernal Fortress (level 17)
- Grotto of Nightmares (level 20)
Issue #10 Highlights: Continuing the storyline from BroadSword Issue #9, The Never-Ending Dungeon Part 2 features a complex of caverns and chambers that are home to two rival villains – an ancient sphinx and a powerful serpent man sorcerer. Will the heroes ally with one villain in order to defeat the other, or use their wits to instigate an epic battle destroying both? In a new ongoing adventure path Qua-Soko Unveiled, characters level up from 1 to 3. Dread in Whitchurch features a cosmic horror theme seen throughout this issue. In this spine-chilling storyline, two demonic priests seek to infect the townsfolk of Whitchurch with parasitic worms.
Also included in issue 10 of BroadSword:
- Two towns complete with descriptions and maps
- Rules for adventuring in a mysterious alternate reality, “The Dream.”
- Cosmic Horror magic rules for arcane casters
- A new druid circle player option.
- Five new magic items
- Fifteen new monsters
Product Description: BroadSword Monthly Issue No. 10 PDF for instant download (130 pages!)