BroadSword Monthly #10 from DMDave, Eric Lofgren, Scott Craig, Tom Cartos, Matias Lazaro, Tim Hartin, Benjamin Palmer, Alex of Tavertales, and others.
From DMDave, the internet’s most prolific original Fifth Edition content creator, comes BroadSword Monthly Issue #10!
BroadSword is an original tome with monsters, new adventures, player options, and more for the world’s most famous fantasy tabletop roleplaying game.
In this instant-download PDF version of BroadSword Monthly Issue #10, you’ll find eleven spine-tingling Fifth Edition adventures for character levels 1-20:
- The Never-Ending Dungeon Part 2 (any level)
- Qua-Soko Unveiled (level 1-3)
- Dreams in the Witch Room (level 1)
- The Atrophy of Flesh (level 2)
- The Lurkers (level 3)
- Duergar at the Snowed Inn (level 2)
- Haunts of the Ice Cavern (level 1 or 3)
- The Mines of Khazakahn (level 7)
- Dread in Whitchurch (level 8)
- The Black Dragon Lair (level 4, 9, or 16)
- Assault on the Infernal Fortress (level 17)
- Grotto of Nightmares (level 20)
Issue #10 Highlights: Continuing the storyline from BroadSword Issue #9, The Never-Ending Dungeon Part 2 features a complex of caverns and chambers that are home to two rival villains – an ancient sphinx and a powerful serpent man sorcerer. Will the heroes ally with one villain in order to defeat the other, or use their wits to instigate an epic battle destroying both? In a new ongoing adventure path Qua-Soko Unveiled, characters level up from 1 to 3. Dread in Whitchurch features a cosmic horror theme seen throughout this issue. In this spine-chilling storyline, two demonic priests seek to infect the townsfolk of Whitchurch with parasitic worms.
Also included in issue 10 of BroadSword:
- Two towns complete with descriptions and maps
- Rules for adventuring in a mysterious alternate reality, “The Dream.”
- Cosmic Horror magic rules for arcane casters
- A new druid circle player option.
- Five new magic items
- Fifteen new monsters
Product Description: BroadSword Monthly Issue No. 10 PDF for instant download (130 pages!)