From DMDave, the internet’s most prolific original Fifth Edition content creator, comes BroadSword Monthly Issue #11!
BroadSword is an original tome with monsters, new adventures, player options, and more for the world’s most famous fantasy tabletop roleplaying game.
In this instant-download PDF version of BroadSword Monthly Issue #11, you’ll find eleven new Fifth Edition adventures for character levels 3-11:
- Kraken Beach Scavengers (level 3/5/11)
- Trouble at Virtue Post (level 3)
- Wanted: Captain Bloodbraids (level 3)
- The Tidalstone Caves (level 3)
- Sea Rat’s Regatta (level 3)
- Return of the Perpetual (level 3)
- Dead Squid Cove (level 4)
- Kraken Assault (level 4)
- Chittering Mines: Silence at Farnhurst Hollow (level 5)
- Chittering Mines: The Lost Laboratory (level 6)
- Khagra and the Brinebloods (level 7)
Issue #11 Highlights: Introducing a new mini-campaign setting, The Dark Sea! Nautical adventures abound in this massive flooded cavern deep below the surface. The heroes must track down and capture a notorious pirate captain in Wanted: Captain Bloodbraids. One of the mysterious monoliths that control the tides of The Dark Sea has been corrupted, and it’s up to the heroes to journey to a ruined fortress to find out why in Trouble at Virtue Post. In Chittering Mines Parts 1 and 2, the heroes are tasked with investigating why a once-prosperous duergar mine has fallen silent. Was it pirates, raiders, or something much much worse?
Also included in issue 11 of BroadSword:
- Three underground port cities complete with overviews and maps
- New martial and rogueish archetype player options
- Seventeen new magic items
- Thirty-four new monsters
Product Description: BroadSword Monthly Issue No. 11 PDF for instant download (144 pages!)
There are no reviews yet.