Queen of the Shadows is a Fifth Edition adventure for three to five characters of 5th to 7th level and is optimized for a party of four characters with an average party level (APL) of 6. The adventure works best with a party of evil characters whose unsavory pasts will grant them a distinct advantage over the dangers presented in this adventure. Good characters are possible but might find themselves the target of many of the creatures in this adventure, especially the shadows. This adventure is designed to easily fit into any campaign world of your choice and is very much at home in a dark fantasy campaign setting. See the section “A Dark Fantasy Setting” for details on setting the right tone for this adventure. In the Omeria campaign setting, the locations in this adventure could be set around Steel Church, the Knotside Region, or even around the city-state of Cabal.
Included in this product you will find:
- Premium adventure PDF for Queen of Shadows 6h-level adventure (44 pages!)
- New magical weapon
- Foundry VTT module files
- All digital maps, tokens, and assets required to run the game on your VTT of choice!
As a DMDave adventure, you can expect the following features and benefits:
- Original Artwork. DMDave-brand products include their own original artwork for you to enjoy.
- Professional Cartography. Tom Cartos maps bring life to every adventure location with remarkable attention to detail.
- Endless Customization Options. Thanks to its adaptable nature, the various locations in Ostenwold can fit into any campaign setting.
Interested in playing this adventure on Roll20? Check out the add-on version here!