DMDave.com has just created an affiliate program that anyone is free to join. If you’re not familiar with an affiliate program, here the steps:
- Sign up for the BroadSword Affiliate Program with the Affiliate Sign-up Link: https://broadsword.samcart.com/affiliates/signup
- Once you’re permitted (less than 24-hours), log in to your account.
- Copy the BroadSword Monthly affiliate link.
- Share the link on your social media, blog, or anywhere else.
- After someone clicks the link and pre-orders BroadSword Monthly #1, you earn a commission.
Commission rates for BroadSword Monthly are currently:
- 20% for physical hardcover copies
- 50% for digital copies only.
No cost to sign up. You can earn as much as you want. Sell 1,000 copies of the digital version and you’ll earn $5,000. Simple as that.
Looking forward to working with you!
Is this a “pyramid scheme?”
Typically, pyramid schemes refer to multi-level marketing (MLM) platforms where people enter, pay a fee to start (which grants inventory) then have to continue to recruit people in order to earn money. It’s very difficult to earn money doing an MLM.
Affiliate marketing is more like having a “sales gig.” You send people to the site, they buy, you get paid. No recruiting, no upfront cost. If you don’t make a sale, you don’t lose money.
Who else does affiliate marketing?
Almost any business you can think of. The most famous is probably Amazon’s Associate’s program where you earn roughly 3% of everything you promote (I, myself, am an Amazon affiliate). DMsGuild has an affiliate program (I’m part of that, too), as well as Ebay, Alibaba, Microsoft, Adobe, etc.
Do I have to recruit anyone?
Nope. Never never never. Unlike a multi-level marketing platform where you constantly have to recruit people, an affiliate program promotes the actual goods of the program.
How often do I get paid?
Payments are sent every 30 days starting 30 days after you sign up. There are no minimum payments, either, whether you earned $1 or $3,000+.
Do I have to pay anything?
Nope. No inventory required. All you do is share links. Again, this isn’t an MLM. Although, it might be nice to pick up a copy of the book so you know what you’re promoting, but if you don’t want to you don’t have to.