BroadSword Issues 1-3 Bundle (Print) from DMDave, JD Russell, Scott Craig, Bodie Hartley, Dyson Logos, and others.
From DMDave, the internet’s most prolific original Fifth Edition content creator, comes BroadSword Issues 1-3 Bundle (Print)!
BroadSword is an original tome with monsters, new adventures, player options, and more for the world’s most famous fantasy tabletop roleplaying game.
See how BroadSword first started with this special bundle of early BroadSword issues.
Bundle Highlights: Issues 1 and 2 were printed in glorious hardcover and will never be printed again, so get them while you still can. Issue 3 was destined for the hardcover treatment, but DMDave pivoted to paperback when production was shifted from overseas to domestic printing in the USA. Much of the color and black & white art and maps are exclusive to these issues. Select adventures have been extensively revised for inclusion in BroadSword Compendium Volume 1, but several adventures and articles can only be found in these issues.
The following adventures and articles are exclusive to these early issues, and will not be reprinted:
- Quarantine (level 3)
- Terror at Prior’s Hill (level 5)
- The Secret of Forsaken Peak Chapter 1: Enemy Mine (level 5)
- The Secret of Forsaken Peak Chapter 2: The Eyries (level 6)
- Eastern Borderlands Campaign Setting
- Strange Races: Creating Fifth Edition Races in 20 minutes or less
- Issue 1 Includes a fold-out poster of cover art by JD Russell
- FREE instantly downloadable PDF versions of Issue 1-3 to enjoy while you await your physical copies in the mail.
Product Description: BroadSword Issues 1-3 Bundle (Print) / Included: BroadSword Issue 1 (Print), BroadSword Issue 2 (Print), BroadSword Issue 3 (Print) / Medium: hardcover (issues 1-2), softcover (issue 3) / Length: 298 total
|Dimensions||11.5 × 8.75 × 2 in|