From DMDave, the internet’s most prolific original Fifth Edition content creator, comes BroadSword Monthly Issue #13 (Print)!
BroadSword is an original tome with monsters, new adventures, player options, and more for the world’s most famous fantasy tabletop roleplaying game.
In this paperback issue, you’ll find the full campaign, Vaskil Valley: Wrath of the Wyvern Kings which takes characters from levels 1 to 7.
Vaskil Valley Description: Experience a full campaign set in DMDave’s world of Omeria.
A riveting mix of western and fantasy tropes, Vaskil Valley: Wrath of the Wyvern Kings sees a group of characters—native to the region or not—handle the threat of the newcomer Wyvern Kings and their detrimental presence.
The book’s main plot deals with the Wyvern Kings themselves. During the first chapter, the characters learn of the Wyvern Kings and how they’ve affected Vaskil Valley and its people. As the adventure progresses, accumulated evidence leads to the true identity of the Wyvern Kings and how the characters can stop their constant attacks.
While working on the mystery of the Wyvern Kings, the characters also have the opportunity to complete additional side quests. Most of these side quests see the characters handle the side effects of the Wyvern Kings’ presence in Vaskil Valley. They also offer the characters a chance to further build their experience and arsenal of magic items in preparation for their final confrontation with the Wyvern Kings (and the real threat of this adventure).
Also included in issue 13 of BroadSword:
- 32 maps – Every quest comes with a map ready for play
- 22 new creatures – Meet new aberrations, dragons, constructs, beasts, and even a gunmage
- 17 art handouts – Matias Lazaro created new pieces for the quests of this adventure
- 10 new magic items – Reward your players with a broad array of new items, including a magic firearm
- 7 new firearms – This western-themed adventure features new rules for firearms
- 4 new gun feats – Enhance your character and be a master of firearms
- 2 new subclasses – Play as a College of the Taznarchi Performer Bard or an Anorian Gunmage Monk
- 1 new spell – Cast an all-new 10th-level spell
Product Description: BroadSword Monthly Issue No. 13 / Size: 8.5″ x 11″ / Medium: softcover / Cover: color / Interior: black & white / Length: 136 pages / Extras: FREE instantly downloadable PDF version of issue 13 PDF to enjoy while you await your physical copy in the mail, (approx. shipping date estimated mid-May, 2021)