Still working my way through July patron requests, this one comes from Mauricio:
What about a feat that gives Blowgun some love? Maybe it focuses on hitting specific body parts of creatures or focusing on something, idk just spit-balling.
Spit-balling? “No pun intended, right?” 😛
Small Missile Mastery
You master the sling, blowgun, and dart. You gain the following benefits when using any of them:
- You gain a +1 bonus to attack rolls you make with the weapon.
- Whenever you have advantage on a ranged attack roll you make with the weapon and hit, you deal an extra 1d4 damage if the lower of the two d20 rolls also would have hit.
- Any hit you score with this weapon against a creature that is surprised is a critical hit.
You are an expert poisoner, capable of concocting dangerous toxins. You gain the following benefits:
- You gain proficiency in the poisoner’s kit. Your proficiency bonus is doubled for any ability check you make that uses this proficiency.
- You have advantage on saving throws against poison.
- When harvesting poison from a creature, if you fail your Intelligence check using your proficiency in poisoner’s kit by 5 or more, you are not subjected to the creature’s poison.
- Your poisons are particularly potent. Creatures have disadvantage on their saving throws against the poisons you create.
Have a request? And want some FREE books, too?
All patrons get a request on DMDave’s Patreon! It’s only $3 to join and you get, like… 22 FREE PDFs when you do. It’s a killer deal. Do it. DO IT!
Art by Paizo Publishing