Howdy, folks! Big news!
If you didn’t already know, I’m on Patreon (duh, who isn’t). Not only do you get nearly everything I make into cool PDFs that are free for you to download, but you get to make REQUESTS that are a top priority for me. I won’t even EAT or SHOWER until your request is made (okay, that’s not totally true).
I don’t care how WEIRD, WHACKY, or just plain WONKY your request is, it’ll get made (see Tarrasqueborn for details and there are more samples below).
Between now and tomorrow night at midnight (Central Standard Time) I’m offering an additional 500 words to ALL request levels. So whether you’ve been a long time patron or you’re just getting started, you’ll get a big ol’ serving of words!
IN ADDITION, there are some other nifty stretch goals!
- For every 20 times this post gets shared on Facebook, I’ll throw in another 100 words.
- If I reach 50 total Patrons (currently sitting at 29 as of this writing) between now and midnight I’ll add in another 500 words PLUS I’ll put out mini-campaign setting between now and the end of February!
- And the big one, if my Instagram reaches 15,000 followers between now and tomorrow I’LL DOUBLE ALL OF THE BONUS CONTENT!
Oh, I nearly forgot to mention!
Once I hit 50 followers, I’m going to create THE FIRST DMDAVE FAN MINI-CAMPAIGN SETTING.
What the hell does that mean? Basically, all of the folks that are at my $25 level get to dictate what the Mini-Campaign setting is all about. Is it a Western with robots and scantily clad aliens? Or is it set in Thailand during the late 1800s with Cthulhu stomping around the Indian Ocean? I don’t know! It’s up to you! With a bunch of chefs in the kitchen throwing out suggestions, IT’S GONNA BE NUTS.
I want you guys to PUT ME IN THE WEEDS.
So it’s totally up to you. You can read this and be like, “Meh, whatever…” or you can work hard to get some of the CRAZIEST/FUN/AWFUL shit I’ve ever made on this blog.
GO AHEAD… I DARE YOU!
I back up everything with a guarantee, too. You don’t like what I make for you, I’ll do it again. Or give you your money back!
Here’s some of the craziest shit I’ve made on this blog:
- The Monsters from A Quiet Place
- 6 New Races for Dungeons & Dragons Fifth Edition
- Bloodless Ones
- Nintendo’s Kirby
- Zorah Magdaros
- The Hammer of Wrath
- How to Make a D&D Monster in 15 Minutes or Less
- Kobold Alone (Home Alone as a D&D Adventure)
What’s next? I dunno! You tell me!